Book an Appointment
LOCATION: 250 Wyecroft Rd, Unit 7
Please be advised that the following steps have been put in place to honour social distancing and regulatory guidelines.
- ARRIVE WEARING A MASK. You will be asked to keep it on throughout your visit.
- Wait until your appointment time to enter – no waiting room visiting.
- Wash your hands upon arrival and as necessary throughout your clinic visit.
- After your treatment is complete, wait until your therapist returns to direct you out of the clinic
You CANNOT enter the clinic if you:
- Are sick;
- Have travelled outside Ontario in the past 2 weeks;
- Have been in contact with anyone who is sick.
A late cancellation or missed visit leaves a hole in the therapists’ day that could have been filled by another patient. As such, we require 48 hours notice for any cancellations or changes to your appointment. Patients who provide less than 48 hours notice, or miss their appointment, will be charged the full price of the treatment fee.
A SPECIAL NOTE ABOUT MASSAGE THERAPY Please be advised that we are currently not accepting any new patients for massage at this time. As always, all treatment areas and touched surfaces in the massage room are sanitized between visits. Treatment linens are washed on a sanitary cycle after every treatment. You and your therapist will need to wear a mask throughout the duration of your treatment.
To secure your appointment, please ensure that you have a valid credit card on file to be processed at your appointment time. Select “View My Account” from your booking page. Scroll down to “Credit Card on file” and “Add New Card”. Alternatively, please contact the office to arrange for payment at time of booking. Your doctor or therapist will be in contact with you.
Thank you for helping us to keep everyone healthy and well. We look forward to seeing your soon!
Welcome to our online booking site
IV Vitamin Therapy
Psychotherapy & Counselling
Select a treatment
from the list on the left
to view available appointment times